сряда, януари 27, 2010

Let's Shave it!

.... said the Puffle...

I did the backstitching today. It wasn't as much fun as the rest, but still managed it. I think... I'm happy withe result. This is my first heavily backstitched piece after all. 

And I forgot to say, I made some changes in the colours - in the pattern it was very light grey where I stitched white (I didn't like how it looked with the grey and replaced it with a creamy white). And the colour for the backstitch looked too red to me, so I used more brown one. I like it better like this.



4 коментара:

Annie Bee каза...

He is soooo cute and fluffly

tatie grenouille каза...

So beautiful...

Annet каза...

He is very cute! Now you only have to find a TUSAL-jar. Last year a used an empty jamjar, maybe you have one somewhere.

missy-tannenbaum каза...

Ah, that cat's adorable, and well stitched, too! :D It looks just like the stray cat that lives in my garage.

Related Posts with Thumbnails