петък, август 13, 2010

DOGS pattern post

I haven't forgotten I said I was going to post more of the patterns I made, I was just keeping this in the back of my mind >.<"" Actually there is one more puffle left, but I decided it take a break from the puffles. So here is actually the first pattern I made, with the stray dog, logo of the manga and anime DOGS: Bullets and carnage. I wanted to stitch it for a quite special friend from Poland, who presneted me to this fandom, and also was the reason I joined DA (because she drew me the cutest bday piccu ever, so I just HAD to fave it!!!) Unfortunatelly cause the lack of time and the fact back then I was even more unexperienced than I am now, I couldn't finish it. So for her birthday she got just a digital gift - winamo skins with Heine (her fav chara from there). The unfinidhed work is still in one cardbourd box from chocos and waits to be stitched. I hope to do so someday.
It's just black and white as you see. I couldn't get all the curves on the back, but I like it like this too. They can be omitted easily and you can just stitch the black silhouette. If you happen to stitch it, please tell me, and I'll anounce it to the whole world and jump around from happiness /^o^/
So She's totally in love with DOGS, and so am I!
In case you're not common with it, DOGS tells the stories of Mihai, ex-assasin who has the abilities to get lost matching those of Ryoga from Ranma or Zaraki, Naoto, who seeks the murderer of her parents; the freelancer Badou, who can't live without a smoke and gets trigger happy ones deprived of it, and the mysterious product of genetic experiments Heine, who's the type "shoot me as much as you want, I ain't dying anyway".
The manga is so much better of course :D And I have the feeling is the slowest manga in the world>_> But it can't be perfect.
~~~
Не бях забравила, че имам да поствам схеми, просто мисълта за това се беше оттеглила в по задни кътчета на мозъка >.> Всъщност има още един пъфъл, но реших, че ще е по-здравословно да се даде една почивка от пъфълите. Затова ето я най-първата схема, която направих, представляваща кучето от логото на анимето и мангата DOGS: Bullets and Carnage
Исках да я направя за една много специална приятелка от Полша, която ми показа тази серия, и която също беше и причината да си направя акаунт в Deviantart (нарисува ми най-страхотната рожденденска картинка там). За съжаление поради липсата на време и факта, че тогава бях още по-зле с това хоби, отколкото съм сега, не успях да завърша, и за рождения си ден тя получи дигитален подарък - уинамп скинове с Хайне (любимия и герой оттам).
Това все още е любимата и серия, и аз също много си я харесвам. DOGS разказва историите на Михай, бивш наемен убиец, който притежава и ненадмината способност да се губи винаги и навсякъде; Наото, която търси убиеца на родителите си, наемникът Бадо, който се изявява като най-страхливото същество на планетата, докато някой не го лиши от безценната му цигара, и накрая Хайне, мистериозен резултат от генетичен експеримент, който пък заема почетното за такива анимета място "ти си стреляй колкото си искаш, аз няма да умра ПЪК"
Мангата ест е много по интересна, и продължава да върви все нагоре по интересност вече 50 глави. Също така излиза много мнооого бавно... >.>
А иначе начената бродерия си стои в една кутия от бонбони, и чака по-добри дни...

1 коментар:

Natty каза...

I have to say, cool dog-pattern you've made. I think I'll try stitching it, I'll let you know when it's finished :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails