неделя, август 08, 2010

WIP Progress

First page is done!
That's one of eight! I'm as happy with the result, as I am with the process itself. It's a very pleasent stitch, and working on it I was able to watch quite some episodes of Jeeves and Wooster, and after this, Charmed.
P.S. Look, the fish up there is moving!!! XD
I also finished the celtic knot, but can't say I'm absolutely ok with the result :/. Also stitched the Kool Kat kit I recieved from Cat! Well it turned awesome, and I love it! :3 Will photo it as soon as possible!
Btw, don't know if it's because of the weather or not, but there's been real plague on my needles lately O.o I suddenly found out that two of the needles I use of the Spring project are rusted, so I had to throw them away (but in the TUSAL jar!) and all the others had darkened. True none of them was brand new, but still it was kinda sudden! Now I'm basically left with one clear needle and will have to rush to the shop for new ones.
~~~~
Свърших първата страница - една от осем! Трябва да кажа, че съм доволна както от резултата, така и от самия процес :) Много приятно се работи, и успях да свърша останалите ми епизоди от Джийвс и Устър и да започна Чародейките.
П.П. - Вижте рибката горе, мърда напред!!!
Също така свърших келтския възел, но някакси не съм съвсем доволна от резултата. Завърших и "Готиния котак" (превод в опит да си предържам към небрежния правопис на оригинала), който получих от Кет :))) И който стана страхотно. Много си го харесвам и в най-близко бъдеще ще бъде сфотографиран и показан на обществеността.
И така, между другото, някаква чума е налегнала иглите ми, не знам дали заради времето, или от какво. Две от иглите, с които работех върху "Пролетта" открих, че са ръждясали, и трябваше да ги изхвърля - но в TUSAL буркана, останалите бяха потъмнели. Вярно, че никоя не беше чисто нова, но все пак доста внезапно :/ Сега на практика съм останала с една и ще трябва да тичам да си купувам нови.

5 коментара:

Dawn каза...

Looks really good!!
I find when you stitch page by page it feels like your finishing a small project!! (I'm almost finished another page again!)

Also when you go to the shop for needles....Try to spend a couple extra dollars for the better ones!! :)They won't rust and it won't have to constantly replace them!!

Kttycat каза...

Looking good! I need to sit down and work on the Tiger! My flower hasn't moved in a very very long time! But I just got my stuff to make my Christmas ornaments. Can't wait to see the kool kat! :)

ЦВЕТНИ ФАНТАЗИИ каза...

Прекрасни гоблени! Възхищавам ти се - това е едно друго мое хоби, което пренебрегвам, ама като гледам при теб.....ми се ще да седна с гоблен на колене....
Поздрави и целувки: Дани

demeter83 каза...

Wow, I'm really jealous. I've been working on this one for ages, and it's taking me ages to get through. Was there loads of confetti on this page? That's the trouble I've found with the bottom right hand page.
Looks pretty incredible though!

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Колко красиво става тази японска пролет:) Прелестно:)Поздрави за красивите неща, които правиш :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails