неделя, август 21, 2011

5 Things Sunday!

So here it is, guys, ready for the second edition? :D

1. Beach
Now, as I live 10-15 minutes from the sea, you may think that I always spend my summer, lazing on the beach. This isn't true. Not the lazing part - that is the ultimate truth. But this last week I exceeded my usual number of visits, woohoo! But I'm not telling you my total number, you will laugh.

2. Weekly anime meetings
I've got kinda used to the weekly anime meeting in Varna (that I was visiting every secind week, but what ever) and now I'm very happy that the meeting in Bourgas got revived. Few years ago, we had huge meetings every month or so, 60+ people, games, presentations and so on. But then the people doing all the work around those meeting went to study in other cities. One friend is trying to start them anew, for now it's just gathering and talking about different anime every week. Today's was Naruto. Oh my. But I was fangirling, so it was ok.

3. Home made chinese food
My mum is getting really good at this. Today it was chicken with bamboo and peanuts. Yum-yum

4. Star Trek
I'm rewatching TNG, this is the only series I've ever watched, actually. Now it's even more awesome than when I was a kid. I can't wait to watch every next episode, hoping for more Data cuteness, lol!

5. IHSW
The IHSW, hosted by Joysze - I really love it, and I hate to miss it. Luckily this month I was able to join in! During the IHSWs, I'm alawys getting so much more done than ususal. The magic. Tomorrow I'll show you what I worked on this weekend

~~~~~~
И така, ето го второто издание на Петте Неделни Неща

1. Плаж
Човек би си помислил, че щом живея на 10-15 минути от морето, ще прекарвам лятото, мързелувайки на плажа. Е, това не е така. Освен частта с мързелуването. Тя абсолятно отговаря на истината. Тази седмица обаче значително надминах средната си посещаемост на плажа, уау! Поне вече имам разлика на тена :)

2 Седмични аниме срещи
Бях им свикнала от Варна (макар че там ходех всяка втора седмица) и с радост разбрах, че и бургаските срещи се възраждат. Преди няколко години на всеки няколко месеца се правеха големи срещи - 60+ души, презентации, игри и т.н. След това обаче организаторите отидоха да учат по други градове/държави, и нямаше кой да подхнате делото. Сега обаче една приятелка се е заела с тази тежка задача. Засега на седмичните срещи просто се събираме да приказваме за определено аниме. Тазседмичното беше Наруто, защото има много нарутардчета. Аз обаче си фенгърлствах за Итаче, така че всичко беше ок

3. Домашно приготвени китайски манджи :D
Мама става много добра в това. Днешното меню беше Императорско пиле с бамбук и фъстъци

4. Стар Трек
Сега гледам отново The Next Generation, и е даже по-добро, отколкото когато бях малка. Очаквам всеки следващ епизод с надежда за повече незабравими Дейта моменти.

5 IHSW
И този месец той се организира от Joysze. Сериозно си го обичам това, защото винаги се оказва, че свършвам повече работа, отколкото през обикновен уикенд. Утре ще покажа върху какво работех този път
:)

3 коментара:

Unknown каза...

15 mins from the sea AND home made Chinese food? I ENVY you!

Sylar каза...

nice post n.n

Joysze каза...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're not going to believe this, but hubby and I are rewatching ST:TNG also!!! We watch a few episodes a night and it's soooo nice to reminisce with them or laugh at some of the silly things. I love my sexy bald captain... you can have Data. ;)

Looking forward to seeing your Hermitting piece. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails