петък, май 11, 2012

A blog post to say there is nothing to blog about

Talking about self-explaining titles.
Well, as you may have noticed, this month I missed both the Wipocalypse and the Themealicious. *le sigh* No exploring Amazon April. No progress towards the end of the world project list. I even missed the Star Wars day. Still, May the Forth be with you, all year long, Did you commemorate?
On the brighter note, the giveaway prizes were stitched this month, and are now sent and traveling. And the end of semester tests are all done and taken. Now I'm deemed qualified to go to the exam session and officially fail there. Oh, the joy.
So with the exams drawing closer, I'll be having less time to blog, but now I'm trying to shedule some posts. They are mostly book reviews for the challenges, that I had written beforhand and needed just some piccus, linkies and such. If I figure that out, you will have those posts pop up in your reader some time in the next weeks. But really, I'll try and keep up with blog reads till the end of May, I hope.
And talking about books, just look what I found:
 A Novel Challenge 

That's mean. That's just mean, you know. Getting them all in one place. What can a girl do? And they started selling chocolate in my fav bookshop. Plain evil. So don't look right . For Goodness sake, don't look right at my challenges. And don't blink. Ok, you may blink. It's essential to blink when you're in front of the computer, or your eyes will get dry and itchy.
Mmm that's it I think. See ya!
~~~~~~~~

Ами, това е пост да кажа, че няма нищо за постване. Този месец изпуснах и Темалишъса , и Уипокалипса. Не ми провървя с Амазонския Април, а следователно и нищо ново няма по списъка за Уипокалипса.  Даже изпуснах да отпразнувам подобаващо световния ден на Междузвездни войни, 4 май. Още не съм сигурна дали е хубаво или лошо, че веднага схванах защо се празнува на May the Forth. So May the Forth be with you.
Вярно, този месец направих наградките за кендито, но те не влизат към тези предизвикателства. Все пак фактът заслужава почетно упоменаване, както и това, че те вече пътуват към новите си собственици. Също така вече официално свършиха колоквиумите. Всички взети, и вече имаме право да се явим на официалните изпити, и там да се излагаме. Йей.
И така, трудни времена се задават. Затова сега се опитвам да открия как се насрочват постове, и евентуално да насроча някои за близкото бъдеще. Най-вече книго-свързани за различните предизвикателства, които са си общо взето написани вече, трябваха им само картинки, линкчета и т.н.
А като стана дума за предизвикателствата, знаете ли какво намерих? Ами онази иконка горе. Блог с всичките предизвикателства, събрани на куп. Това просто не е честно. Ама никак не е честно. Какво се предлага човек да направи, като му изсипят подобно изкушение? И отгоре на всичко в книжарницата продават шоколад. Конспирации навсякъде.
Така че не гледайте надясно. И не мигайте. Добре де, може да мигате, защото ако не мигаш често, докато си пред компютъра, ти изсъхват очите. А иначе това цялото за мигането е от Доктор Кой.

И накрая, едно страхотно Тумблр блогче Bookfessions

2 коментара:

mdgtjulie каза...

I read a lot, but rarely do I read books I haven't read before. (I owe the library money, so I can't borrow new books. So I reread some of the million books that I have at home.) Sorry you're still trying to catch up. I actually managed to post my WIPacolypse progress on the right day this month! I'm so proud of myself. Hope you make it through your exams with good grades, and that things go well for you for the rest of this month!!

Monoid каза...

Great Post!

best regards,
Rejina Castro
Universe-G Ltd
+39805043205
rejina at yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails