неделя, юли 29, 2012

The white colour mystery

Note to myself: this sounds like a good title to a crime novel
Second note: I really should stop making those foolish promises like "I'll post tomorrow" because it seems this is just another way of spelling "I'm gonna fail"


Anyway, the colour white mystery





Now the question is: why for the sheep's sake the white on the sheep, on the snowman and on the snow look so different? I may have lost all of the other colours, but I didn't messed them. Nor the thread was dirty ot something.  Ah, I guess it's because of the surrounding colours.
If I was feeling Sherlock like I'd conitnue the investigation, but I'm not. And aww poor Sherlock. And poor, poor John. The last episode is so saaaad T____T
Third note: I watched the last Sherlock episode few months ago
If it wasn't for the second notem I'd add here: I won't be writing blog posts after 3.30 after midnight.

Aaaniway, I'll tryto stick with OSOS till I finish off all the white, while doing some other random projects, of course. The original plan was to finish the sleigh after the snowman, but nah, no threads.

Btw, how's your Olympics going? Our sportsmen are doing pretty well, not that I'm paying that much attention to sports. This was more of a prelude=
Everyone seems to be making their own Olympics - you should check HEather's here, it's like pure awesomeness with sugar and cherries on the top - but I decided : nope I'm not falling for that
And then..
Ah, I'm doomed anyway.

Hosted by Random House of Canada in this readathon you challenge yourself to read given number of pages from 27 of July till 12th of August. I picked 2012, because I saw other people doing so, and because it's cool. I decided this will be my golden medal. 1800 for silver, 1500 for bronze.  And I'll buy myself ice cream for every medal. Now this is motivation
Now sleeping won't be half bad of idea.
~~~~
Бележка: заглавието звучи добре като криминален роман
Втора бележка: трябва да престана с тези  глупави самозалъгващи обещания, че ще направя нещо в точно определено време и т.н.

Кааакто и да е, загадката на белия цвят е следната: защо овцата, снежният човек и снегът изглеждат различно бели. Не съм объркала конците - въпреки че запилях всички останали цветове нанякъде - нито пък бяха нещо изцапани. Няяях, сигурно е заради влиянието на околните цветове или нещо подобно
Ако бях в Шерлоковско настроение, можеше да се задълбоча в разследването, но не съм. Няях, горкичкият Шерлок. И още по-горкичкият Джон. Последният епизод беше толкова тъъъжееен T______T
Трета бележка : последният епизод гледах преди месеци
Ако не беше втората бележка, сега бих вмъкнала обещание да не пиша след 4 след полунощ.

Иначе планът е да се държа за овцата, докато не свърша всичкото бяло по нея. Оригиналният план беше да се довърши шейната, ама тъц, по вече обяснени причини. Естествено, разсейването с други проекти, стига фокусът да е на овцата, е допустим. Знам се аз.

А олиппиадата следите ли? Нашите се представят доста добре - не, че гледам толкова спорт, но все пак. Това беше по-скоро прелюдия към...
Рийдатона, или може би Чететона, или Книготона, или може би утре сутрин ще ми хрумне по-адекватен превод
Във всеки случай тази спортна инициатива, хоствана от Random House of Canada предлага да се отдадеш на възвишения спорт да си седиш на дупето и да четеш, докато не хванеш златния медал. В краен случай може и да лежиш, но не по корем, защото казват, че е вредно. Колко е висока летвата за златото - определяш сам. Аз се спрях на 2012 страници, защото видях, че и други правят така,  и изглежда просто симпатично.
2012 злато, 1800 сребро, 1500 бронз. Почти изпълнимо.
И за всеки медал - СЛАДОЛЕД!

5 коментара:

mdgtjulie каза...

Doomed, yep, lol. Good luck reading all your pages, Topcho. I hope it goes well for you. (I'll probably read that many or more too. I'm in the big book challenge, and so far, I've read over three hundred and fifty pages, in two days. Wow, lol.) Good job on One Sheep Open Sleigh. Keep up the good work. (I would have thought it was the surrounding colors as well, so gmta, lol.)

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Топчо, чета и се смея на глас:) Още заглавието заковава направо, отвя ги криминалетата като...да не цитирам.
Аз не виждам съществена разлика в белия цвят, може би от фона става някаква илюзия, а ла бялсъмобачети симисликаквотосиискаш :)))Успех в четенето и наблягай на сладоледа в тези жеги. Успех!:)Благодаря за настроението! Пожелавам успех и на нашите олимпийци!

Анонимен каза...

Hello

just found your blog.

I love your snowman and sheep project!
Good luck with the reading!

♥ Nia каза...

I think this difference in the white color is an optical illusion, the color around the white and the white itself, to our eyes it all gets mixed! hehehe The sheep has those twirls in a darker tone, so the colors kind of blend, I think it's an optical illusion :) not your fault! eheheheh
Looks very pretty so far :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname каза...

Yes, it's an optical illusion caused by the colours around the white.

Have a look at this link for an extreme example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_illusion

you could always switch to B5200 another time as it's much brighter. It's by far my favourite of the two DMC whites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails