сряда, март 27, 2013

Blue

I think I should have saved all that blue for Monochrome May, but then again, there is MOAR where this came from. There seems to actually be a reason why the Maia kit of the same picture is with blue aida. Anyway, at least I cought up on half of the second season of Stargate SG1 on saturday while stitching this.
Now, for the days left of March, I'll be trying to bead a little on my Fairy. I think I am going to clear my goals for the March Madness, yay!
Oh, and just one more note - don't forget to get yourself entered in Kate's giveaway! It will contain a lot's of yummy things + one little prize donated by me - Winner's favourtite day of Christmas out of theDragon dreams (yes, I am using this as an excuse to stitch one of them, after seeing the little dragons Jo is making!). So go and comment! :)
Може би трябваше да си запазя всичкото това синьо за Едноцветния май, каквато ще е темата за май месец. Но, от друга страна, има още мнооого синьо. Имало си е причина другият вариант на тази картина, на Майя, да го продават на синя аида.
Във всеки случай обаче, понапреднах доста в събота - и със синяото, и с втория сезон на Старгейт. В оставащите дни от месеца ще поработя с мънистата върху феята - и изглежда, че ще успея да си изпълня плановете за мартенската лудост. СТават чудеса! :)
И още едно нещичко - побързайте и се запишете за блог кендито/томболата на Кейт. Освен разни книжни и музикални вкуснотийки, ще има и подаръче от мене - коледно орнаментче с един от 12 драконови дни на Dragon Dreams - по избор на победителя! Така че идете и напишете едно коментче, за да се включите!

9 коментара:

Unknown каза...

Wow! That's gorgeous! <3

Christine каза...

She is beautiful

cucki каза...

She is so pretty xx

Jucó каза...

woow, nice work Topcho!:)
i also checked dragon dreams, I just love that page, since I was a little child I always loved dragons:)<3

ALICE MARGAUX каза...

great job, wish you a happy cross stitch easter, xxx

♥ Nia каза...

looking great!! :D very pretty!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches каза...

gorgeous stitching :)

Claire каза...

Wow this looks stunning.x

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Много красиво се получава! Поздрави, Топчо!

Related Posts with Thumbnails