събота, март 02, 2013

So happy, and blessed, and amazed

So I mentioned to you that it was time for me to gather the mail... but what I found was beyond my expectations!
Do you know that Jo  from Serendipitous Stitching participated in National Letter Writing Month? Well I was one of the lucky recipients!!! It was totally unexpected and look what I found in the package!
I had my eye on this one for some time, but every time I was just about to buy it, I decided against it, because the only copy left was always either with teared cover or something similar. And now I have a brand new shiny edition !:D Thank you so so much, Jo!

Then I got my signed copy, while it was expected, it was still awesome


And then I met with Vils ( the girl I made the tea-choco-coffee combo for) and look at the beautiful presents she made me!






I hope I haven't missed anything of the gorgeous stuff! Aw, I feel like such a bad stitchy friend and blogger, I don't really deserve all that awesomeness. But still so happy - I had such silly happy grin all day! Thank you all!

6 коментара:

Christine каза...

Lovely stuff in the mail.
I've read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I absolutely loved it

Julie каза...

Great gifts.No wonder you were smiling all day.Will have to check out the book from Jo. :)

cucki каза...

very pretty stuff..enjoy x

Unknown каза...

You deserve even more if u ask me :P
I'm glad that I was part of the reason about your sweet smiley face :)

Galina Hristova каза...

Хей,здравей!Благодаря ти ,че ме посещаваш!А аз съм такава неблагодарница!Знаеш ли ,срам ме е да си призная,но невинаги разбирам достатъчно добре публикациите ти и затова не се осмелявам да ти пиша!Прекрасни подаръци!И ........си много добър приятел!:)Hugs!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname каза...

Glad you appreciated the surprise book! After all, what's the point of a good book if you don't share it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails